Flour- 1.5 cups
Olive oil/Butter -100/125 gms
Cooking chocolate- 200 gms
Sugar (powdered)- 1.25 cups
Baking powder- 1 tsp
Cooking soda-1/2 tsp
Cocoa powder- 4 tsp
Cream- 4 tsp
Vanilla essence- 2-3 drops
Walnuts - 6-7
1. Mix all the dry ingredients after seiving each separately into the mixing bowl
2. Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate
3. Mix the sugar, eggs, oil, chocolate, vanilla essence and cream in another utensil
4. Add the mixture of powdered ingredients in batches while using cut and fold motion
5. Grease the baking bowl with oil and pour the batter
6. Put chopped walnuts on top
7. Bake for 30-35 mins in a pre-heated microwave oven on convection mode at 180C
Note: I used a 250 ml measuring cup. In case you are using oil instead of butter, you will need about 100 gms but add it in batches since the batter for the brownie should be a bit thicker than normal cake. Look for ribbon consistency.
Like many more recipes, I got this recipe in its distilled version after my mother perfected it through many rounds of trials and learning.
My mother is the best cook I know and anyone who has tasted food cooked by her becomes her biggest fan. My friends right from school to work can testify this fact!
My love for cooking also comes from her. She is my greatest teacher when it comes to cooking.
I am Annesha, collector,compiler and creator of useful recipes. If you are short on time, ingredients or motivation but still want to eat a healthy meal, this is where you look for meal plans.